Thursday, December 13, 2018

Party On Dude!

One of my co-workers is going to the company party dressed as a character from "The Big Lebowski." As part of his costume he needed a fishing vest tailored. Word got out (yeah, I'm looking at you, fellow co-worker Pam) that I could sew and therefore I volunteered to help him out. Last night I added some fabric, did a few tweaks, and the vest turned out great!

He tried it on when he got to work and it fit perfectly!! He was happy, I was happy, and all was right in the world. I hope he wins the costume contest.

Also today we let the cat out of the bag and identified ourselves to our secret pals. Both Pam and I knew we had each other but, in the spirit of the game, played along, feigning innocence each time we received a surprise from our secret pal. It's been a lot of fun over these last six months and I'm sad it's over. Perhaps we will get paired again for next year's secret pal program. Lord knows we've got the acting down for the parts!!


Tomorrow all five of us in our team will be riding together to the company party. It's gonna be epic! Unbelievable! And seriously entertaining!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment