Sunday, January 6, 2013

An Abundance of R&R

This weekend held exactly what was needed in my life....rest and relaxation!  After work Friday I cruised to Michael's, where I hadn't been in a very long time, due to the holidays and Dad's passing.  Michael made up for my recent stress by pampering me all weekend.  Dinner, drinks, movies....he even shared his new purple Snuggie with me!   He delivered coffee and breakfast in the morning, let me nap at will, and simply took sweet care of me.   It was exactly what the doctor ordered!

I arrived home today to a house filled with....nothing.  No boys, no mess, and continued peace and quiet.  All of this will be gone soon once the kids arrive but right now I'm enjoying my extended R&R.  This Sunday evening is also my "last supper" since Monday morning brings a Biggest Loser competition at work with my name written all over it! 


What is Love Quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment