Monday, January 7, 2013

Call Me Motivated!

Today was the first day of the 8-week Biggest Loser contest at work and I am motivated!  Weigh in was this morning (ugh) then four of us co-workers gathered together at noon for 30 minutes of exercise.  Since it was raining (when isn't it?) we went up the stairs then down the hallway of all eight floors in the resort.  It was a good workout and got us going for the competition.  We are planning on doing this exercise, or something close to it, every day at work, and have promised to kick each other's asses to work off our fat.  I also moved my candy jar across my office on top of a filing cabinet - close enough for employees but far enough away from me in case temptation strikes!

Tonight my dinner consisted of lots of salad topped with chicken and a little brown rice.  Along with laundry, my main activity tonight consisted of cruising Pinterest to find interesting salad recipes.  If you've never visited Pinterest, do it today.  It can be quite the time waster but it is also filled with tons of food, beauty, health, decor, ad nauseum ideas for you to try, cook, tweak, or simply steal.  My pins, including some tasty salad recipes, are available at Diva Pins so take a looksie!

Here's to an abundance of motivation along with a decrease in dress size!!!

 chopped winter #salad Superfood Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment