Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Poor, Poor Blog

My poor blog has been so neglected!!!  It seems the days have been packed with activities but no inspiration!  My healthy way of eating has been going great.  I've been staying away from sugar and haven't had milk in almost three weeks, with the exception of creamer.  Brother Todd previously gave me advice that "you must get off milk!", stating that the weight will roll right off if I took this course of action.  So far, so good but my daily exercising may have something to do with it as well.

Tomorrow night is my company's annual party, which should be interesting to say the least.  I'll be decked out in a pink and black dress with black sweater; Michael, my date of course, will be in his black suit with pink shirt and black/pink tie.  Can't wait to see us together!! 

Here's to more inspiration coming my way so my writing can get back on track! 

No comments:

Post a Comment