Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Fitness Pal....It's a Good Thing

The first week of Biggest Loser at work is over and....I lost four pounds!  And it was only for five days, not a full seven, which seriously motivates me!!  I'm now eating oatmeal for breakfast, soup for lunch, and a large, green salad with brown rice and meat for dinner.  I'm trying to maintain six days on with a free day on the seventh; however, I'll still be aware of what I'm eating so won't go all carb and sugar crazy. 

I also completed five days with 30 minutes of exercise every day - walking and stair climbing.  My co-worker Crissy sent me a calorie counting application so my daily calories against my goal total can be tracked.  The website is My Fitness Pal if you are interested!

Here's to continued success!!

1 comment: