Thursday, January 31, 2013

Lookin for Personal Diva Time!

Back to work today and my cold lingers on....I'm still channeling Lauren Bacall with a germ-laden husky voice.  Received many, many birthday wishes along with a ton of cards - thanks to everyone for remembering this Diva and her kicking and screaming descent into old age. 

Along with my birthday, there was another change to my life that will set me on a year of reflection and renewal.  I am single once again but all is good - I'm looking for this to be a year of dedication to myself.  I've already set the path by eating right, exercising and losing weight.  The continuing process is to work on myself internally to come into my own, making decisions that are best for me and my future.  This may mean a change of location - sell the house and move closer to my work and into a more metropolitan area.  Big lights, big city....this could work out in my favor.

On a side note, whenever there is a major change in my life, I'm often eager to change my hair.  Other than trimming my bangs, there will be no chopping of my locks because I'm determined to grow it out to at least shoulder-length!  Patience is not a strong suit of mine but I'm holding on until I can swing it back and forth!  So no change for now unless it involves color; however, I'm a born blonde so will stick to that palette.

Here's to a year filled with possibilities and the opening of new windows.  And it will be dedicated to dating exclusively the person who matters most in my life....ME!  Because she's a pretty entertaining, loveable person who will take me on the ride of my life.

Cheers!!!




1 comment:

  1. Cheers to that!! Don't forget POWERFUL and INTELLIGENT.

    ReplyDelete