Thursday, June 19, 2014

Picnic, Primping, and Protein

Wednesday was a jam packed day!  It started with getting to wear jeans, and my new hat, to work because it was the annual company picnic. The day was overcast and chilly when we set up the picnic at 9am; thankfully, blue sky and sunshine made its appearance just in time for lunch.  After stuffing ourselves with burgers, potato salad, and cookies a group of us then played kickball baseball.  It was a good post-grub workout, especially since I was on the winning team.
Cookin the color

Following the picnic, my next stop was the hairdresser at 4pm because my gray hair was in dire need for a touch up.  After color and cut, I changed into my gym clothes and off for a workout.  Scheduled a training session for my arms tonight so that will be a beneficial visit - gotta get rid of those batwings under my arms.

Arriving home my dinner for the evening was a blueberry protein shake - had to lay off any heavy stuff due to my indulgence during the picnic.

Was an eventful, fun-filled day!

Hearkening back to childhood, enjoying the swings



No comments:

Post a Comment