Saturday, July 9, 2016

Color and Continuing Creativity


Last night and today have been crazy busy. Got my hair colored and cut last night...added a few more brown streaks to break up the blonde.  Worst part was wearing a cardigan with the plastic cape on top as I sat under the dryer.  I was melting especially when I had to peel myself off the vinyl chair to be shampooed.

Hit Walmart after to pick up some groceries.  The Friday "I'm so beat" vibe hit me while I was at the cash register.  I was ready to be home, change out of my heels, my control top underwear, my bra and that dripping sweat-wet sweater.

Today after sleeping in until the grand hour of 6:30, I got up, got my coffee and started a few crafts.  It was then time to get the oil changed in my car, browse a local thrift store, get nails done, then return home with hopes of a nap.

Nap time didn't happen so I made a date with Mr. Coffee because 7pm is just too darn early to go to bed.  Right now I'm finishing up Never Been Kissed with Drew Barrymore.  Just love her movies!

Here are a couple of my project's from today.  This first one was inspired by the following, which is much the way I feel.

Praise be to the Lord , who has not let us be torn by their teeth. We have escaped like a bird from the fowler’s snare; the snare has been broken, and we have escaped. Psalm 124:6.


And a wreath made with a wood circle I found in the local Free Wood box.

No comments:

Post a Comment