Sunday, July 24, 2016

Seaside and Studs

It's 12:40 am and obviously I drank coffee with dinner tonight as I'm still awake!

This morning I was up bright and early and, after cleaning the kitchen, decided to shower, primp, and head out to the beach.  Well just because.

I drove to Seaside where I hit the outlet mall.  Browsed around and picked up some new hoop earrings along with a new nose stud.  I wore my stud today, which I haven't done in a long time.  The stud I have is on its last leg so I grabbed another one at Claires, headquarters of tween accessories.  It's kind of odd they market to the middle school crowd while also still selling body jewelry and shot glasses.

After Claires  I sat in my car for about 10 minutes trying to put my new nose stud in.  Arrgggg was having a time plus, if you were a fellow shopper walking by Dress Barn, where my car was parked, it would appear there was some crazy woman attempting to perform surgery on her nose or she was digging deep for a booger.  Ridiculous.

After that episide, I made my way downtown and strolled the streets, browsing in different shops.  Lots of people but not as many as I expected especially since summer was in full swing.

I ate a late lunch at Doogers, hence the coffee, then made my way to Goodwill before finally making my way home.  Was a long day but very enjoyable.





1 comment:

  1. Love reading your blog and your adventures in the parking lot after purchasing some new nose studs at Claire's. How funny! You have a pretty face and cute nose perfect for a little piercing so a little stud is perfect on your face. I've always admired other women with cute little nose studs and little nose rings. Don't think your "crazy" since all divas have to look pretty and what is the ultimate beauty enhancement? A cute little nose stud. I've put my dream on hold for many years, and haved wanted my nose pierced since the first day of college. You've got me thinking about getting my nose pierced again. Have to admit to just a tiny bit of nose ring envy.

    Turning 35 soon and just can't seem to muster the courage. Would love to hear how you had yours done and any suggestions or ideas to help me decide to go have it done.

    Amy
    amyswor1765@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete