Monday, July 4, 2016

Happy Independence Day!

Independence - quite the word and so apropos at this point in my life.  It's been some time since I didn't have a man in my life.  And you know what?  I'm okay with that.  Now is the time for me to restructure my way of thinking, knowing that I don't need a man to validate my self worth, to make me feel whole, or to add value to my life.  God has big plans for me and I'm ready to finally sit back, listen, and wait patiently (not my strong suit) for the right person -the best person - to come into my life.  To be honest my life has never been happier in the last two months.  Sure there have been struggles, hardship and heartache, but God has blessed me with love and support from friends (new and old), family, and time filled with personal, mental, emotional and spiritual growth.  I can't wait to see what's next in my life.

On a side note, here are a few more items that filled up my recent days.  Couldn't write a blog post without including my creative ventures!!







No comments:

Post a Comment