Sunday, July 24, 2016

Pinterest Has Taken Over My Life!!!

Another day of crafting!  After being treated to breakfast by Sam, I came home and commenced a Pinterest Sunday.

I finished a light bulb hot air balloon started last week. Painted it bronze then added old jewelry, and made the basket out of a shot glass.

My next project was painting a couple embroidery hoops from Goodwill bronze then glued them into an obolisk shape. I added the hot air balloon to the middle and voila!  Object d'art!  Only downside was I failed to wear gloves so my hands were covered in spray paint.  After rubbing my hands with olive oil and paper toweling them, it appears most of the paint is gone.

My last project was to take an old tiara labeled Birthday Bitch (yes really) and cover it with sand dollars, starfish, driftwood, sea glass, and rhinetones.  I won't be sporting it soon but it looks pretty fly.

In between all that I made a pasta salad and now I'm debating on if I should mow the yard or paint my nails. The nails may just win this round!!



No comments:

Post a Comment