Sunday, February 5, 2017

Color, Cut and Kiss Me Kate

Saturday Steve showed up earlier than I expected so he relaxed at home while I got my nails done.  Returning home, I snagged him and we made our way to my hairdresser. Steve browsed at the vintage shop next door while my hair was cut and colored. 


After hair, we hit a movie and game shop across the street where I picked up several $1 movies, including some classics such as Kiss Me Kate, Meet John Doe and Auntie Mame with Rosalind Russell.  


Next stop was Applebees for an early dinner then on to home to enjoy the movies.

This morning I got up early and made pasta salad. Ran over to Safeway to pick up ingredients for cheddar broccoli crackpot soup. Good thing I went early because on my way back the snow started.  Really?  I'm so over the snow!!!  

Steve ended up leaving around noon and it continued to snow. Surprisingly there is no snow in Portland but it's made its way up north.  Unless a miracle happens, I may be housebound tomorrow because it won't be safe to drive. 


No comments:

Post a Comment