Friday, February 24, 2017

Goodbye John Wayne and Hello Smelt!!

Friday my fave is here!!

Ended up hiding some rocks this morning while I was getting gas, including my John Wayne rock specifically for a gal who wanted to find it for her dad.  Also got Jordan and Candy involved in the rock scene.  They painted several and hid them all over town today.


This week I did score a treat - one of the gals at work who has been bending my ear lately gave me a bottle of Baileys!!  Nice surprise!!

Steve is here under the cloud of visiting me but I know the truth - it's smelt dipping time tomorrow morning!!  I will help him with smelt but at the same time gather up unique rocks to paint from the river bed.  Third year in a row I've made the smelt dip experience with him.


No comments:

Post a Comment