Monday, February 20, 2017

Freeze and Shine Weekend

Never enough in the weekend I tell ya!  Celebrated Sam's 22nd on Friday by going to dinner at Parkers. Got up early on Saturday, cleaned the kitchen, then showered and went to Ulta before loading up a ton of groceries at Walmart.

While I was at Ulta, I looked for some new heavy holding hairspray.  I ended up buying Paul Mitchell's Freeze and Shine.  This morning when I squirted it on my hair, the smell of it brought s flashback to the 80's and how much we used of that to keep our hair in place.

Arriving home Steve was there.  We ended up going to browse in downtown Longview, then relaxing at home, at which point I gave Stubbs a bath, then having dinner out - at Parkers.  Seems to be the hot spot.

Today I went to church then Steve headed home.  Tonight I painted the base coat on a few rocks then made myself dinner - a new recipe I found in a Good Housekeeping magazine called Spring Pea and Asparagus Pasta.  Turned out very yummy; it was the kind of dish that you make in one skillet so for me those are the best kinds as it limits the numbers of dishes that need to be cleaned.

After dinner I watched the new Jack Reacher movie with Tom Cruise.  Movie was good but he really did something wacko to himself.  His face was all puffy with serious rosacea happening along with a huge mole on his cheek.  Either some kind of Botoxed treatment occurred or else he was on prednisone which caused him to bloat.


And now it's Monday once again!  Let's have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment