Thursday, October 12, 2017

Alas Tis the Rain

Oh it was a rainy day today!  Sure missing my summer sunshine!

Tackled a few odds and ends today. Remade a wreath in my family room to give it more of a mermaid bend. My stash of crafting odds and ends is boundless with materials, which I put to good use. 

Browsed Goodwill this afternoon.  There was a ceramic candle cover that had grabbed my attention but was too overpriced. Today it was on sale for 99 cents so it came home with me.  I pulled out a battery operated candle (with working batteries!) and placed it into the figure.  Looks so cute in the kitchen.

Picked up the other day a green vintage looking handle I thought may work for the sliding glass door.  Yes, been a long time since the handle for the door has consisted of two holes.  Unfortunately, the handle was a wee bit short so had to attach it with wire.  Maybe not the most professional of jobs but at least the handles beat the holes.

Topping today off by sipping a red beer.  It may no longer be summer but I can still pretend it is with my choice of cocktail!


No comments:

Post a Comment