Saturday, November 4, 2017

Marking That One Off the List!

Thursday night returned to basics and painted about ten rocks, most with a hunting or fishing theme.  The gang over at Lexington Hardware have been asking for more to hide so figured I'd whip some up.  Dropped them off to hide Friday morning.

Spent the rest of Friday running around town with Sam, helping him to get errands done. He treated me at Izzy's for lunch and it was fun catching up.

This morning after coffee and cleaning the kitchen, I began the task of cleaning the back room.  Tossed out about 5 bags of assorted trash then moved a large bookshelf from the room to the stairway landing.  Well, Sam stopped by and was kind enough to help his poor mother take out the garbage and move the bookcase.

Then proceeded to move and organize all my DVDs to the bookcase.  My experience working in a library and knowing the Dewey Decimal system came in handy as I alphabetized all those titles.  However, such a lengthy process - once it hit 4pm I said "screw this" and just tossed the rest of the movies on to the shelf! 

Finally finished cleaning and organizing about 5pm and boy am I beat!  Been a long day working to mark off another item from my to-do list but happy it's done!



No comments:

Post a Comment