Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Quilt and Quiz

Been working on some Christmas crafts using my sewing machine. Ended up with some leftover fabric so decided to make a quilt. Once done, I decided to gift it to the baby son of one of Sam's friends, Cody.

Cody stopped by tonight to pick it up. He seemed pretty happy with it so I hope his son Aiden enjoys it.

Finished off a couple rocks tonight.  Already dropped off the larger stack I had to be hidden so my new ones will have to be patient.

Went in this afternoon for the job math test.  There were about 10 people taking the test. Piece of cake!! Only took 25 minutes which allowed me to go over it twice. 

Once done, they scored the tests then took participants out one at a time to let them know how they did.  Pretty soon there were just three of us left and we all received packets and told we would be interviewed next week. You must have crossed your fingers for me as I'm on to the next step!

No comments:

Post a Comment