Thursday, December 14, 2017

Dreaming of Bugs 🐜

Dreams for me don't happen very often but when they do, they can be doozies!

Last night I dreamt I had entered my middle school age bedroom.  However, there were four beds in the room and it appeared a group of girls lived there, although no one was around.

I perched on the edge of one bed and began looking around. I noticed on the floor what appeared to be flakes of shed skin, like snake or lizard. There were also tiny bugs scattering throughout the carpeted floor.

Now, I can only attribute this dream to my extensive searching on Pinterest of metal creations to fuel my imagination. A lot of the items have large washers for eyes and frequently appear buglike so perhaps that vision was burned into my subconscious.

At that point a really large, slovenly and disheveled woman appeared. She scowled at me and asked me what my problem was. She then said they enjoy all the bugs and promptly swung what appeared to be a deep fried rat on the coffee table. I got the vibe she meant this as an appetizer!

At that point the dream was over as I must have sunk deeper into my slumber - thankfully!  Pretty gross dream!

Lesson of the story: no more browsing Pinterest right before bed!!




No comments:

Post a Comment