Sunday, December 10, 2017

Party, Pinterest, and Plumping

Happy birthday to my daughter-in-law Candy, for whom we celebrated last night with dinner at my house. Jordan, Candy, Sam and his friend Devin all shared a home cooked meal of chicken, mac and cheese, and corn along with birthday cake.

Jordan had on an unusual sweater, which reminded Sam of Rob Reiner in Southpark. He Googled it and of course Jordan got into character. Seriously spot on!


Started a slight diversion from rock painting. Lots of creative metal art objects found on Pinterest so figured I'd give it a shot.


Last night before nodding off to sleep, I was watching a Facebook video of a makeup artist. She was going through a glam holiday face when she said she had to plump her lips. I expected her to pull out a lip gloss; however, she whipped out this black, plastic contraption and stuck it on her face.  Whoa!! Shades of scary going on!

She sucked on that vacuum plumper for quite awhile before removing it to show off puffed up, Kardashian size lips. Perhaps a little too far in my mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment