Sunday, December 24, 2017

It's a White and Congested Christmas

Christmas time - the tree, the lights, the snow, the colds!! Yep, my cold has morphed into coughing fits that had me up at 4am this morning. Downed a few Alka Seltzer cold gels which have added some relief, although they keep me very tired.

Everyone else is fighting a cold so they all came over at noon to share gifts.  As we were unwrapping, the snow started falling. WTF?? That final action put the final kibosh on my plans to spend Christmas Eve with Steve and his family as the drive would not be safe.  I've now consigned myself to spending both Christmas Eve and Day on the couch!

One funny event that occurred was Sam gave Jordan a funny cat t-shirt for Christmas. After Jordan unwrapped his gift, he took off his flannel shirt and he was wearing the exact same shirt!



Merry Christmas to everyone and here's to renewed health and blessings in the coming year!

No comments:

Post a Comment