Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Menopause, Migraines, and Movies

This last weekend a period headache has been the bane of my existence!!  Menopause please take me away!!!  Sunday I felt well enough to venture out of the house to stock up on Midol and Excedrine Migraine.

Sunday stopped off to say hi to Arlene and we had a good visit.  Ended up going out to dinner where she mentioned she had some black and white movies that sis Luna had given her several years back and did I want them? Hot dog yes!!!  Lots of great classics along with a copy of 84 Charing Cross Road with Anne Bancroft, one of my favorite movies. Thank you both Arlene and Luna!!!

Later on felt well enough to dig around in storage boxes in the garage to find my degrees.  Interview this week requires a copy of them so had to find where I had kept them for safekeeping.  They ended up in a box of photo albums which of course spurred me on to flashbacks of nostalgia. Lots of the boys baby pics which were so cute along with some funny Santa ones.




No comments:

Post a Comment