Wednesday, April 8, 2020

All Over the Place!

Lately have taken Stubbs on a few nature walks, including Willow Grove and today a local skate park. We both definitely enjoyed ourselves out in the 72 degree weather.




Just love taking pictures! A few weeks ago Walgreens had a 75% off canvas print special so ordered two 11x14 and three 8x10 of some of my favorite nature pics as shown below:

Willow Grove 

Willow Grove 

Down the street on my way to
work one morning

Arch Cape

Arch Cape

Only conundrom is to figure out where to hang them! They may be displayed at work if and when we return to the office!  However, I did find a spot for my Haiku award:


Marie hauled me out of the house yesterday in order to see invasion of the ants. Occassionally tiny sugar ants will show their ugly faces in the house and they must be immediately dealt with by Marie aka Ant Killer. The ants she showed me were down the alley.

From a distance.

And up close.


Last night the Pink Moon was Mother Nature's event for all to see.  Disclaimer - I did darken these pics so the moon was more visible.



For my usual movie review, watched "I See You" a 2020 mystery movie starring Helen Hunt.  Poor thing lives in Hawaii and she needs to start laying the sunscreen on thick.  For a B movie (shocking as this woman won an Oscar for God's sake) it held my attention and there were several twists.


Kudos to my nephew Matt for running in a viral ultamarathon. Two-thousand participants and he finished seventh! For more info, here's a newspaper article about Matt.



When Marie and I took our lengthy walk the other day, we ran across a few tires. Couldn't resist taking a pic of 4'10" Marie in front of them - kind of in the way you place a dollar next to an item for comparison.


Delighted to report that, although makeup and bra have been optional due to obvious stay-at-home restrictions, Monday night found me dying my roots and Tuesday night lacquered on a fresh coat of red polish. After all, there is a Diva persona to maintain!




No comments:

Post a Comment