Friday, April 3, 2020

Just A Little Day Drinking

Happy to say work can be pretty fun at times.  Every week the crew in Tacoma have been coming up with goofy videos inspired by and pieced together using the Tik Tok app.  Today I got in on the action.

Here's the final product.


In addition, my team switched up our meeting time today to 3:45 and set it as a Happy Hour Huddle. We all joined in via video link so we could see how we are doing. My beverage of choice was Fireball because that's what was in the kitchen available. I rarely drink so that shot hit me like a ton of bricks.  But it was all in good fun.

On my lunch break made a big batch of dried cranberry, mango, and date granola.


Took Stubbs outside and it appears Spring is on its way.




Now here the weekend is upon us and I only have two things to accomplish - color my roots and do my laundry.  Not much excitement when the lockdown is in place!

No comments:

Post a Comment