Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Blue Skies and Blue Blocking

Yesterday took Stubbs out to our fav spot Willow Grove for some fresh air. Weather was overcast but no rain which made me happy as it cuts down on the number of visitors to my faux beach. Treasures found were fishing tackle, two weathered boards nailed together that will make a perfect shelf, and a tiny little jar which just needs the "cannabis" sticker removed.

Blue in the Clouds


The Party is Over

Based upon the positive experience of my co-worker Pam (shout out to Pam 👏 👋) picked up via Amazon a pair of blue blocking, glare protecting, headache stopping eyewear. Trying them out this week and so far so good.

Glare Be Gone!

Was so tired today took a nap after work. Woke up after a good 2 hours of hard sleep. It was one of those naps where upon waking my head was confused - is it morning? Middle of night? Where am I and who put cotton in my head?



It's almost Memorial Day which means half-day Friday starts this week. Whoop whoop!!  Will become meaningful once the world opens up again.



No comments:

Post a Comment