Friday, May 1, 2020

Friday Fun

This Friday was capped off with a virtual reality game my employer sponsored. It was to provide us all with a fun distraction while we've been toiling on work at home for the past several weeks.

Team participants were made up of our family, roommates and friends who all participated on line through an app titled Goose Chase. Once the game started, we were given a huge list of items to complete ranging from videos, photos, and trivia questions. 


Since Team Diva was just Marie and I, we spent our time together on each task. Boy did I wish I had a selfie stick or tripod today!  Was hard setting up the correct angle or stretching my arm to get the right shot.  Attached are our efforts in the game; the photos are task titled but was unable to label each video section. In a nutshell, these include mad jammin like Phil Collins, song and instruments akin to Jimmy Fallon play toy band, parkouring, singing a lullaby song, and cheering for our team.

The fun lasted an hour and 45 minutes. Company held a Zoom Room recap at the end, posting some of the team fun. It was a lot more fun than I expected!!


No comments:

Post a Comment