Sunday, May 3, 2020

Tacos 🌮, Birds 🐦, and The Clock ⏰

Thursday received $15 from the boss so we could get tacos to eat during our Tuesday afternoon team teleconference, which falls on Cinco de Mayo. Then Saturday received a $20 gift card for Junior's Tacos from the Longview office to get even more tacos!  Going to be taco'd out by the end of next week!

The most recent work video was released last week.


Marie recently hung a birdhouse near the kitchen window. She had hammered a smaller hole plate into it as she wanted petite birds to use it. Well, come Saturday morning a pair of birds wanted to make it their home so bad they couldn't stand it. Ended up removing the small hole plate and those two birdies have now set up their humble abode. Aren't they cute struggling to get into it?


Didn't do much of anything on Saturday.  Jordan and Candy stopped by and I gave them two driftwood walking sticks I had painted.
Jordan told me about an Amtgard contest that may interest me.  Amtgard is a role playing game (Jordan is a member) where the participants dress in medieval type clothing, armor, shields, etc. They have a contest to come up with a design for a belt flag with the theme of "I Survived Covid 19." Of course I had to get in on the contest.  Following are my three submissions:

I Beat Covid 19

2020 Survivor of Covid 19

Shows the AMA sword
destroying Covid 19

Here is Jordan's awesome entry:



Actually performed productive work on this Sunday. Did two loads of laundry, cleaned my room, put away clothes, gave Stubbs a bath, hung up tiny solar lights on the front yard Japanese Maple then later, in between the rain showers, took Stubbs to Willow Grove. Doesnt he look happy?  


This evening prepared Marie's taxes now I'm in bed watching "The Clock" with Judy Garland.  Here's to everyone having a memorable and healthy week!

No comments:

Post a Comment