Monday, May 25, 2020

Cupcake and Creativity

Jordan and Candy swung by Saturday to pick up Jordan's final birthday gift - a psychedelic cat hoodie from Amazon, which he loved.  He was even able to have a little Hostess cupcake with candle courtesy of Marie.


The creative bug bit me on Sunday. Picked up supplies from Michaels and Dollar Tree then spent the afternoon painting two large and one small canvas for Marie.  Not so thrilled with them.  Ran out of pour medium so struggled with the second canvas (#2 below.)  Should have left more white space.  Just having art hindsight 20/20 at the moment. Good news is they can be repainted!  Below are pictures of the finished paintings along with close up details.




The neighbor saw me on the back patio in the midst of my painting process. She asked me if I sell my art. Been thinking about putting my painting and photography art up for sale on line.  Recently downloaded an application for the local Broadway Gallery. We shall see!

Yesterday the cat Romeo, also referred to as Brutus, Beast, and Donald Trump, decided to visit my room. He spread out on my reclining chaise, laying on top of the fuzzy pink blanket as if he was King Liberace.  This 20-lb hellion was right in his element.


While at the Dollar Tree, picked up three paper lanterns to hang from the light fixture in my room.  Pretty pleased with the result!




No comments:

Post a Comment