Monday, May 11, 2020

Floral Explosion!

Mother's Day weekend was fabulous! Received flowers from Jordan and Candy on Friday, lilacs from Marie on Saturday, then flowers from Sam as well as Jimmy and his sis Molly on Sunday. Floral overflow!! 🥰❤  Sam also picked up Stuffy's breakfast which was a real treat.

 

Decided that since I have four more months to spend working from home, I needed to get my butt in gear and add some exercise into my life. Only live two blocks from the lake so figured that would be the best place to start. Walked the full lake Saturday morning, walked three-quarters Sunday, then the full lake tonight. So far so good! Here's a few pics from tonight's walk. 


Gonna be awhile until my hairdresser is back to work so had to break down and dye my hair.  Decided to go blonder but add a smidge of pink. Mixed up the dye, saturated my hair, then waited for it to process. Was looking good but when I washed it all the pink came out along with the remaining pink from my last dye job. Aw shucks but I took it as a sign to just stay blonde. 


Forgot to post some good news I received last week. My boss announced I had been selected to receive a recognition award!  Quite the surprise but a welcome one. Made me feel good that my efforts were noticed.




No comments:

Post a Comment