Saturday, July 11, 2020

Painting, Weedeating, and Jeremy Renner

Despite making tentative plans to go fishing, today ended up cleaning my room, painting, and weedeating while Marie worked on the yard.

Tweaked the lady pic from last night so she had one mouth instead of two. Added additional black paint to sharpen her lines.  Turned toward a couple more pics painted a few weeks ago. Added a beach comment to one and then painted burned trees and birds on a red painting that seemed to scream "Fire!" 🔥




Tonight spent time researching a resin finish on acrylic pour canvas art, which will be my next step in finalizing my pictures.  Creativity is so rewarding!!

Sam sent me a pic tonight of he and a guy he must have just met and said "Mom, I'm hanging out with Jeremy Renner!"  Of course you can't fool the Mama so I knew he was close but no cigar, although he does bear a likeness to the actor.  What do you think?

 


No comments:

Post a Comment