Friday, July 3, 2020

Carpal, Color, and the Coast

The world is right again. Tuesday replaced my missing appendage when I picked up a new phone.  Thankfully my contacts were all able to be transferred over along with most of my pictures which had been backed up on Google. I am now whole again.

Took today off to serve as caretaker for Marie, who went in for carpal tunnel surgery on her left hand. Delivered her to the surgery center at 6:45 am; swung over to Walmart to pick up her food request (vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup) and when I arrived home the center called and said she was ready to be picked up. Picked her up, hand swaddled, dropped her off at home, dropped off prescription, came home, chilled, painted nails, picked up prescription, dropped off, then over to Goodwill to browse.

On way home from Goodwill, passed by the hospital and saw this interesting antenna bobblehead. Gave me a grin!


Arrived home and began packing for a weekend at the beach. Yes - THE BEACH!  Will be enjoying Independence Day at Arch Cape from Friday to Monday. It's been too long!!

Beach on my mind, decided to paint a canvas tonight with coast colors.  Did the blue colors, meditated on it during dinner, then added the sand section. Here's a little secret to my hobby...the majority of my art work involves a significant part of my being - oxygen! I blow on different parts of the paint using my breath or a highly technical tool - the straw from my coffee cup - to enhance the blending.


Happy 4th of July weekend everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment