Tuesday, July 28, 2020

A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That

Some of the Roku channels I watch contain ads.  There is one series of ads that run over and over again -Progressive Insurance with a dimwitted sign twirler and his lovely wife who is a saint for putting up with the idiot.  Have you seen these ads?  Maybe I watch too many movies but I'm hoping one day she'll take that sign and smash it over his head!


Brother Todd updated his Facebook profile pic last weekend. Good looking, smiley guy but couldn't help myself but tweak it just a bit.  Can you blame me??!!



Here's a shocking secret for this Diva to divulge: I haven't had nail or toe polish on for almost a month.  Shocking!  Just lazy for my toes and for my fingernails have been so busy painting which leads to paint on my hands and serious scrubbing to remove the acrylic.  However, there has been one benefit to these no-polish days. My toes had a few spots of fungus, probably due to being polished all the time.  With no polish and lots of time curling my little piggies into the sand, the fungus is gone! 

Such sad news - Olivia de Havilland passed away at 104.  One of the last if not the last of the Golden Age actresses.  "The Heiress" is one of my favorites. R.I.P. Ms. de Havilland.






No comments:

Post a Comment