Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Giving Thanks for Unexpected Blessings

Well, it's a bittersweet week.  Thanksgiving is approaching, which means I'll have a couple of extra days off from work.  However, my guy is moving to Florida this Sunday so we are trying to cram in as much quality time together as we can until we bid adieu.  Life throws different paths in front of us to travel; although we will only see each other for a few more days, I don't regret getting to know such a fabulous, special person.  He's told me numerous stories of a life beyond my own.  He's played his piano and guitar just for me.  He's showered me with roses, dinner, and laughter.  We've only known each other a few months but it seems like forever.  You will be missed, my dear friend, by not only me but all the people you have touched in this community.  But especially me.

No comments:

Post a Comment