Friday, November 11, 2011

Of Kitty Hat and Christian Bale

Last night was movie night over at my beau's house and it was my turn to pick out the movie.  I don't own a lot of DVD's - we often purchase movies via On Demand rather than buy DVD's.  I began digging through a storage trunk in my bedroom to see what movie treasures were to be found.  And look what I unearthed:


Isn't this hat cute?  Had forgotten all about it!  Unfortunately, I think it will be right up there with clogs that will fit the "most unsexy" items in the universe, at least according to my man.  Although a Diva can work anything, I lovingly placed my furry kitty hat back into the trunk for safekeeping.
I found a few chick flicks then rustled up additional movies from my boys before heading over to my guy's house.  We ended up watching The Machinist with Christian Bale, aka Batman.   That movie was awesome!!  The most unsettling part was how truly skinny Bale was....a concentration camp victim or professional anorexic.  This only added to the story line of the movie...if you haven't seen it, watch it...good flick.
Machinist vs. Batman

No comments:

Post a Comment