Saturday, November 26, 2011

I Hate Moving!!

This morning I crammed five boys and myself into my little Kia and made our way over to my guy's house to help him fill up the U-Haul.  Thankfully I had wrap-and-box-dish-duty rather than haul-furniture-downstairs-duty!  Every time I opened a cupboard, there were more dishes; thought I was done when I remembered the dishwasher.  Yep, filled to the brim!

The boys made quick work of everything and the U-Haul is now 100%packed.  The goods news was we scored a ton of food for our house from my man's extras; the bad news is Jordan accidentally packed his clothing, which cannot be reached since it is packed in a hidden corner of the truck.  Guess he'll be forced to make a trip to Walmart for some cheap traveling clothes. 

Tonight we'll be celebrating my guy's last night in town with all of his friends and dart buddies.  I think I'll need a nap first to prepare for this evening of bon voyage!!

No comments:

Post a Comment