Thursday, March 29, 2012

As Seen on TV

Back in January, during a weak moment, I ordered Instant Cover, which promised to be the miracle treatment for under eye circles, which I have had my entire life.  I was anxious to receive this salve to sooth my aging woes; unfortunately, it took three months to receive my package in the mail!  Of course my payment was made immediately; I ended up calling - twice - to check up on shipment of this product.  It finally arrived yesterday in the mail.

Well, it's not really the miracle I was expecting, although it's not a bad cover up product.  It appears to be similar to Kevyn Aucoin 's Sensual Skin concealer - very thick so one only needs to use a smidgen to cover a large space.  It comes with three shades of product - light, medium and dark - along with under eye serum and a spot concealer. 

I'm giving this Instant Cover a test drive this week to see how it works.  Hopefully, it will be worth the three month wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment