Thursday, March 29, 2012

Full Life Equals Stack of Mags

Here's what a busy life looks like - ten magazines that haven't yet been opened!  I have subscriptions to Vogue, Allure, Glamour, Food Network, and Style but haven't had the time to relax and read my new issues.  The good news is that my life has been so full of activities that the growing stack of mags has not dampened my enthusiasm.  The bad news is my fashion and beauty mags provide me with a healthy dose of creative spirit for my blog so this may have suffered recently.  Last night I finally ripped the plastic off the Adele issue of Vogue and dug in; I'm making it a goal to read at least three past issues per week so I can get caught on the latest news.

On a side note, yesterday I was able to finish watching the new Mad Men episode that occurred on Sunday.   My only problem - no Betty in this season's premiere.  WTF??  I hope this will be remedied on the next episode!

1 comment:

  1. I have 59 unread emails, plus more that aren't showing as unread but I know I haven't read them. Will today be the day I get caught up? Or will they all just get "accidently" deleted?

    ReplyDelete