Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Little Things Mean the Most

Sometimes it's just the little things that make me happy. 

Moving Up in the World - For example, yesterday my new chair arrived...my new office chair.  My previous chair was cloth, stained, and didn't raise high enough for me to experience an ergonomically correct posture as I typed.  My replacement chair - black, leather, and with a height of 22 inches, is much more conducive to comfort as I pound away on my keyboard.

Fragrance from Unexpected Places - Another unexpected item makes a few moments of my life more enjoyable...my nose spray.  Yes, my Fluconose nose spray seems to have a wonderful scent, similar to vanilla or flowers or sandalwood...an aromatic smell and taste that seem to make shooting medicine up my nose much more enjoyable.

Tap Dancing for Clothes - This commercial for White House/Black Market makes me smile:

No comments:

Post a Comment