Saturday, March 17, 2012

St. Paddy's Day and Hitting the Grill

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone - time to get your pinches in to your friends and family and perhaps some unsuspecting strangers! 

Last night we broke out the grill for some Friday night barbecue.  I own a huge gas grill but hadn't taken the cover off in over a year; thankfully it was still in working order and even had propane so it was good to go. 

My beau had grill duty cooking chicken and apple sausage while I whipped up mashed potatoes for dinner with my boys.  I had picked up some Hillshire Farms chicken, apple and gouda sausage while the grill master brought along Alfresco chicken, sweet apple, and maple links.  I have to admit his were much better than mine....fresher without a processed twang to them (available at Winco.)  Some of the boy's friends snuck in on the dinner so in the end there were no leftovers.  We topped off the dinner with homemade sugar-free strawberry cheese cake which my man had made from scratch.  It was all delicioso!!
Chicken Apple Sausage!

Have a wonderful St. Paddy's Day Divas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment