Sunday, April 16, 2017

First Date Follies

A week ago I decided to play the field and signed up again for on-line dating. It was pretty entertaining - tons of men checking the 'wants to meet me' box along with many messages.  It's always hard to sort through possible potential compared to sex-driven psychos.

However, there was one guy who appeared to be normal.  We messaged, we text, then we began talking every night for 2+ hours.  He asked me out for Saturday and I agreed.

It's interesting when you've had in-depth conversations about everything under the sun yet you haven't met. When Saturday arrived, I was nervous, sweaty, and wound up.

We survived our face reat time and have already set up a second date for next Saturday.

Here's to getting to know someone!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment