Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Puts A Little Poppins in My Step!

Yesterday I grabbed several rocks from a dry pond at work. Got the approval to take them so it wasn't an issue that I was out browsing the stones and stuffing them into my lunch bag.

Came home and promptly went to work decorating them with a Mary Poppins theme.  Once done, I posted them on the Facebook site.

One of the readers messaged me to see if I could let her know where I hid the spoonful of sugar rock.  Her son has a variety of ailments and each time he has to take medicine he has a small glass of sugar water.  She thought he would enjoy the rock.

Well based on that story I told her I would deliver the rock to her!  After work I stopped outside of her apartment where her daughter met me to get the rock. I asked her if she liked hiding the rocks and she said yes so I gave her all the ones I had to hide.  That sure put a smile on her face!

Later on line I saw that someone has found one of the rocks in Safeway so they didn't waste any time hiding them.



No comments:

Post a Comment