Tuesday, May 23, 2017

Clueless You Are

Oh some men can be so clueless!

I'm currently seeing Mr. B, who is sweet, kind, and cute. I took this Friday and Monday off from work so on Friday we are taking a road trip to Long Beach for the day. Can't wait!

Perhaps it's my pheromones that are in overdrive due to Mr. B, but my phone was blowing up today with texts from a variety of exes, dates, and psychos.

  • Old Boyfriend sending text of "Hi Gorgeous" along with calling me.  Umm did you not get the memo it was over?

  • Mr. Prolific Texter aka Crying Emoji Man texted me on Sunday to invite me to the Home and Garden show.  Um no. After all the crying emojis you sent me, do you still not understand I'm not interested?


  • Car Guy the Ghoster texted me today. This was the dude with whom I talked with every day then disappeared after two dates. I even sacrificed a painted rock to him!  He texted me last week and I didn't respond. I responded to his text today, briefly. He then asked what I was doing on the weekend and proceeded to call me. Sorry Charlie - you had a chance and blew it. After his last text stating he wanted to talk to me, I responded with a simple "No thanks I'll pass."  Clueless!!

Yes, I'm venting.  Need to lasso my inner bitch and unfurl some whoop ass on these people.  However that's not my style. I initially take a kinder, gentler approach but these people are getting on my last nerve?



No comments:

Post a Comment