Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Young and Old Love Abounds!

So Monday I met up with New Guy for dinner. It was a wonderful meal with good company and lots of conversation. We followed the meal with a tour of memories from when he was growing up.

Today we exchanged a ton of texts. He's intelligent, thoughtful, and very sweet. We met after work for a walk in the park. He brought one dog and I brought my Stubbs. The dogs were feisty with each other at first then they calmed down when we began walking. Stubbs was having a grand time. At the end he was pooped and wanted me to carry him. I only gave in and did it for a bit as it was interfering with our handholding.

Before we left the park I hid 3 rocks for the finding. So New Guy is aware of my rock obsession and made no judgments. 😉

After our walk we hit Lexis for dinner. Was a perfect evening.

Even though he's 10 years older, I'm finding that doesn't make a difference. It's been insightful getting to know each other. He is so respectful but quick witted and has gorgeous blue eyes.  Yep, I believe I'm smitten!

When I got home I hit the Facebook rock page. One of the park rocks had been found along with several others that were found or rehidden. So cool to see the travels my rocks have made.

On Tuesday I also played matchmaker for son Sam. There's a very sweet girl at work who fits Sam's type - thin, dark hair, and she loves Batman.  I sent her pics of Sam and sent him pics of her. They both appear to be interested so now it's up to them to contact each other. I'm keeping my fingers crossed!

Happy Hump Day all!!





No comments:

Post a Comment