Saturday, May 6, 2017

Friday Night in Stitches

Last night I had a surprise visit from not only son Jordan and his wife Candy but son Sam stopped by as well.  It was so great having everyone together!  Telling stories and cracking jokes - something about Jordan's viewpoint on life puts me in hysterics every time I see him. He was telling me a story about their new cat - between his relaying the cat's antics and his physical imitation of the cat I was laughing so hard my gut ached.  And both boys play off each other so comically that it was a real kick in the pants.

To top it off Jordan began mowing the jungle that is my backyard. Plus Candy went through my huge pile of discarded clothes, keeping what she wanted and bagging up the extra. So helpful and appreciated!!

Here's to a night of reminder of how blessed I am with such unique, talented, and humorous kids!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment