Monday, May 8, 2017

Romantic Overload

Began chatting with a local guy yesterday morning. Nice, polite, and interesting. We set up a meet and greet at the lake for 2:30.  I was only a little stressed. Threw on jeans, tennies and my Mariners tee along with a casual, I don't care vibe which seemed to reduce my anxiety.

He showed up with his two long-haired chihuahuas and three 8 week old puppies. Beyond cute!!  They were quite the draw for attention with lots of kids coming up to hold them.  He also brought me flowers, which was a sweet surprise.

Only downsides were he is 62 - 10 years older than me plus his name matches my first ex-husband's name. But a friendly, positive person so we shall see where this goes.

After the meet up I promptly headed to Lynn's to fill her in on all the details. Washed down a red beer then Jay brought home pizza for dinner.  Was a great evening!

This morning it's Monday once again and I woke up with a swollen lip which means a cold sore is looming on the horizon. Ugh.

Here's to a hopefully sunny week ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment