Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Fear Me Fish

Up at 5am today simply due to being unable to sleep. After coffee, decided to mop the floors and do two loads of laundry - now isn't that exciting?

The rain has now started in full force so what occurred last night? Fishing!  Thought I would take a chance to see if the rain had triggered an eating response in the fish. Stood at the river in the downpour wearing my overalls and hoodie, which only provided 20% protection from the rain. No bites and lost one more spinner, which means a total of 4 spinners lost. Finally gave up the ghost, or trout so to speak, and returned to the car. My appearance was far from the diva look for which this gal typically strives.


Speaking of my dedication and/or obsession with fishing, I may create an on-line journal of my casting adventures.  Dad always kept a written journal of each day, including the weather and luck, or lack thereof, when he went fishing. So a new blog it will be which means a name must be found. Here are a few ideas:

🐟Pole Dancing in the Water
🐟A Chick and Her Pole
🐟Getting Wet and Loving It
🐟Here Fishy Fishy
🐟Fishing Addiction
🐟The Cast and Snag Journal
🐟245 Days and No Catch
🐟Fishaholics Anonymous

Stay tuned for when I roll out the new blog. Steve has promised to take me duck hunting this year so there may just be exciting adventures recapped of hours spent in the blind with no shots!






No comments:

Post a Comment