Saturday, September 2, 2017

The Crazies Are Out in Full Force

You think you've made a clean break with people and then they pop up and continue the crazy.

Emoji Man texted me the other day out of the blue to see if I'd go out again. Give it up!  Text deleted with no response.

Then some gal named April sent me a Facebook message going on and on about how awful Michael, the last guy I dated, was and to warn me about him.  Hello??? Haven't heard or spoken to him in 6 weeks. And why are you sending me messages?

She seemed to know quite a bit about our relationship so I bantered back and forth with her for a bit. Then it became clear she was blessed with the psycho gene so tried to sign off with a "good luck in the future" comment. Unfortunately that didn't stop the conversation as she went on and on and on. Ignoring her messages finally stopped more from coming through.

Lynn says I'm a crazy magnet and I'm beginning to believe this, especially when people don't get the hint that I'm done!!  Gonna scrub my forehead extra hard today to rid it of the flashing Welcome Crazies sign!!


No comments:

Post a Comment