Monday, September 25, 2017

Wonder Woman At The Fishing Hole

Saw the newly released Wonder Woman dvd yesterday morning. It was a really good movie and kept my attention. Wonder Woman was intelligent, powerful, and brave - my kind of female action hero. 

Feeling bold and powerful myself, I went fishing at my regular Cowlitz River hole. Saw an odd sight on the freeway on the way there - dude driving his motorcycle with a skeleton as a passenger! Bizarre!

The good news is I broke my losing streak!  Landed a nice 14 inch trout!  So exciting when you finally catch one. 

Took a break and picked a bag of blackberries, which are close to the end for them. Returned to fishing but alas it was just a one fish day.

Up early and may just return to the hole to see if a brother to yesterday's fish is hungry!


No comments:

Post a Comment