Sunday, September 3, 2017

Super Saturday

Yesterday was pretty full. First stop was the video shop where I picked up several used movies. They always have good classics available.

Following that, returned home, picked up Steve, snagged Sam at his place, then out to lunch at the Cow Deli.  Tummies full, we swung by Jordan's to say hi then made our way to Woodland to look at a truck for Sam.

Good thing Steve was with us as he knew the good, the bad, and the ugly about used vehicles. This one was a potential ugly involving the transmission so we thanked the kid and left.

Dropped Sam off then hit Bob's to browse. After my recent trips to the river, I've been so hankering to go fishing.  Love wandering down a rocky river path in search of the right hole. Therefore, picked up a new pole, some spinners, and my license so I'll be able to cast out to my hearts content.

Relaxed at home before snagging a pizza and heading up to Lynn's for the evening. Watched movies (or rather ignored movies as we chatted) then returned home for a good night's sleep.

And now it's Sunday!  Filed my unemployment claim and thinking about what adventures the day will bring.  As long as it's sunny and warm I'm a happy camper!!

Wore my new tee belong I picked up for $5 at Penneys.  Love it!!




No comments:

Post a Comment