Saturday, February 4, 2012

Next Up - Flannel PJ's with Garter Straps?

Not sure what to tempt your mate with on Valentine's Day?  Well, Diva Luna sent me a link from WhoWhatWear Daily- Ask A Stylist With Nicole Chavez, who outlines sexy but not cheesy lingerie options.

Yeah, right.  Chavez outlined the simply fabulous menswear-inspired option of an oversized garter tank.  WTF?  It's a big tank with stocking clips attached at the bottom.  And this is supposed to be sexy?  I guess the thought is if you throw stocking clips on to anything it becomes sexified. 

I couldn't hold back and had to view the site - Kiki de Montparnasse, which also includes 360 degree angles of its lingerie.  Nothing helped here for this garter tank as from all angles it was lame.  I also stumbled upon some really sexy extra large tees that you can wear to bed - all at a discount for only $125.  Huh?  I can mirror that same look by spending $10 on a five pack of Hanes tees.




No comments:

Post a Comment