Saturday, February 4, 2012

Ready to Rock It!!

The angels have smiled upon me and I feel fabulous!  Breathing easy, cough is gone, and the drugs have kicked in to restore my health!  My mojo is back and I'm ready to enjoy it!

I woke up this morning at 5am and kicked it into high gear by cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry, vacuuming, dusting, cleaning the bathroom, and everything else in between.  It's finally back to my standards after two months of so-so; I mean, a woman can only expect so much from well-intentioned but domestically-challenged sons.  All of this activity is gearing up for my reward - an evening in Olympia!

Yep, me and my two gal pals from work will be meeting up in Oly to do a little shopping, a little lunch, then we'll check into a downtown hotel and spend the evening hitting the local clubs.  I'm so looking forward to kicking back and painting the town red with good friends!



Andrea, Adriana, and Alicia Ready to Party!

No comments:

Post a Comment